Wherever there is a make money from home kind of schemes, there will be 70-80% chance of scams. Online survey programs are one of those. 70% of the online paid survey scams today will charge you a fee to offer you a list of companies that will offer you work and will pay you heavy paychecks for this. Most of these companies will offer you paychecks of USD 180 Or more per hour to do surveys for them. Now you need to know the truth behind these scams, you can make money from doing surveys but not even close to USD 100, USD 180 is far away from the league.
Although all surveys are not scams, there are many genuine programs. All you need to do is some research and need to proceed carefully reading all terms and conditions of the offers they give. Paid surveys are not less than any other job in the world when it comes to hard work to be put into it. Many companies use well designed websites and language which is enough to make you fall for them and fail to recognize their true face.
However, you can save your money and time by knowing these myths about paid survey programs:
- Many fake studies and articles will suggest you to not pay anything to get list of companies that will give you products or services to do surveys on. Always keep this in mind that any original company will ask an average fee to give a list of companies in exchange who gives heavy paychecks for doing surveys.
- You can get rich by doing surveys: you can earn money for doing surveys but not enough to live your dreams, many companies will suggest you to work full time with them in doing surveys as you will earn USD 180 per hour working with them. Which is again a myth. All you can earn by doing surveys is your pocket money which can’t be used as a primary source of income.
- You will start earning as soon as you sign up: NO, you will not start earning as soon as you sign up you need to wait for a couple of months to get some work to do.
- Your starting salary will be USD 180 per hour: just like you have to wait for months to get some work you need to wait more to start earning heavy paychecks but still it will be no close to USD 180.
- You don’t need to pay anything else after signing up: Again, this is a myth there are many companies that will ask you to buy their products and review them. And you have to buy those products on your own and you will earn less than the amount you spent on buying the product. So you must read all the terms and conditions carefully before accepting any offer from any company.
So, instead of saying that you were forced by scam sites for working for them you can clear all these myths before signing any agreement with any company. Stay alert and do not fall under the scams of such companies, and it will take a lot of research and hard work to find a genuine site to begin your work and to earn some extra income working from home.